What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser to be stored on the user’s terminal, whether it be a personal computer, a mobile phone or a tablet. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and options, which can make your next visit easier and the site more useful by customizing its content. Cookies therefore have an important role, by improving the experience of using the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this web portal, the user is accepting that “cookies” can be installed in their terminal, which allow us to know statistical information on the use of the web, the last searches carried out in the web services, personalization data of the services we provide, or information from the forms in which you have participated as a user.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This portal uses two types of cookies:
- Own and third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Analysis cookies: those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the portal. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. The tool we use is Google Analytics. It is a web analytics service, developed by Google, that allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies in your case at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es.
How to manage “cookies” in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the “cookies” installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his terminal. The path to access cookie management in the main browsers is as follows:
- Google Chrome: Settings> Advanced settings> Privacy and security> Website settings> Cookies and site data.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings for the Internet zone (move the navigation bar up to Block all cookies).
- Safari: Edit > Preferences > Privacy > Block cookies (select “always”).
- Safari (IOS): Settings> Safari> Block cookies.
Adaptation of cookies